90s Classics Dog Toys
90s Classics Dog Toys
Low stock: 3 left
Orders are shipped in approximately 5-7 days via USPS.
Unused items in their original packaging may be considered for return. Returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days of receiving the items. 30% restocking fee will be applied. Returns only, no exchanges. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
As if we'd let you miss out on P.L.A.Y.'s 90s Classics Plush Toy Collection! Make it a Woofbuster night and pop in your all-time favorite movie, Pup Fiction. Then, call up your bestie and give them the 411 on your block phone while playing Super Momo & Pals on your crinkly Game Bone. While the night is still young, hop on your skateboard and make your way over to that house party to hear some fly guitar jams and get jiggy!
- Playtime will be totally tubular with crinkly, squeaky block phone + skateboard toys, plus a wearable guitar toy! Experience 2x the fun with our play on a Game Boy toy featuring a detachable game and iconic Blockbuster Video with removable VHS tape
- Hand-made craftsmanship, double layer exterior and reinforced stitching for extra durability
- Eco-friendly PlanetFill® filler is made from 100% post-consumer certified-safe recycled plastic bottles
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
- Features AZO-free dyes
- All of our toys meet the same strict quality standards for manufacturing infant and children products. Meet requirements for EN71 – Part 1, 2, 3 & 9 (EU), ASTM F963 (US) toy safety standards and REACH - SVHC4
Every Kona Dog Wear Collar, Leash, ID Tag and Tug Toy item is handmade and will vary slightly from what is pictured. We have tested all of our products with our own pups as well as with strength testing equipment and they have passed our standards. However, it is the user's responsibility to know what is safe for their dog's strength and activity level. Our collars and leashes are not to be used for tie outs. All dog gear should be inspected regularly for wear and tear. Kona Dog Wear cannot be held liable for any harm or injuries that may occur as a result of using this product.