Low stock: 3 left
Orders are shipped in approximately 5-7 days via USPS.
Unused items in their original packaging may be considered for return. Returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days of receiving the items. 30% restocking fee will be applied. Returns only, no exchanges. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Transparently sourced from 100% humanely raised duck, these traditional jerky treats are perfect for every dog and any occasion!
- High-value: Great for general reward, nose-work, or training!
- 100% Duck: Premium muscle meat for perfect jerky.
- Transparently Sourced: Every bag shows you (on the front label) the exact farm partner we worked with to produce that product.
- Only the GOOD stuff: Every bag is 100% Duck that is transparently sourced from family farms! With the power of dehydration, we offer your pups treats that are free of salt, sugar, fillers, chemicals, and preservatives!
Ingredients: 100% Dehydrated Duck (premium muscle meat)
Weight: 3.5oz and 6oz
Duck Jerky is PACKED full of vitamins and minerals:
- Protein (builds/repairs muscle and body tissue)
- B12 (strengthens the nervous system, brain function)
- Niacin (healthy nervous system, aids in metabolism of carbs, proteins, fats)
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min): 78.49%, Crude Fat (min): 8.56%, Crude Fiber (max): 0.3%, Moisture (max): 11.14%, 3475 kcal/kg, 99 kcal/oz
Keep in a cool/dry place. Our dehydrated products are free of preservatives and pesticides, and although it is very uncommon, bugs and mold (from added moisture) are your two culprits for causing trouble.
Our bagged products do great in the bag they come in. Just keep them away from wet environments and the bag closed when you aren't using them. For longer storage, the freezer can be a great way to keep our products fresh, and away from bugs and pest that might show interest.
Every Kona Dog Wear Collar, Leash, ID Tag and Tug Toy item is handmade and will vary slightly from what is pictured. We have tested all of our products with our own pups as well as with strength testing equipment and they have passed our standards. However, it is the user's responsibility to know what is safe for their dog's strength and activity level. Our collars and leashes are not to be used for tie outs. All dog gear should be inspected regularly for wear and tear. Kona Dog Wear cannot be held liable for any harm or injuries that may occur as a result of using this product.