Low stock: 4 left
Orders are shipped in approximately 5-7 days via USPS.
Unused items in their original packaging may be considered for return. Returns must be initiated by the customer within 30 days of receiving the items. 30% restocking fee will be applied. Returns only, no exchanges. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Transparently sourced from 100% pasture-raised pork, this dehydrated organ treat comes from pork that is humanely raised and supports regenerative agriculture.
- High Value: Dogs crave organs due to high levels of vitamins & minerals.
- 100% Pork Kidney: Single-ingredient, single-source protein, all from one single farm partner.
- Transparently Sourced: Every bag shows you (on the front label) the exact farm partner we worked with to produce that product.
- Only the GOOD stuff: Our first ingredient is our only ingredient, giving you 100% Pork Kidney in every bag! With the power of dehydration, we offer your pups treats that are free of salt, sugars, fillers, chemicals, and preservatives!
Ingredients: 100% Dehydrated Pork Kidney
Pork Kidney is PACKED full of vitamins and minerals:
- Iron (boosts red blood cells, oxygen utilization, and energy)
- B-Complex Vitamins (B1, B2, B6 and B12: cardio-protective effects)
- Zinc (strengthens the immune system, thyroid function, and healthy skin and coat)
- Taurine (protects against heart disease)
- And so much more (an excellent source of vitamin A, folic acid, phosphorus, magnesium and copper)
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min): 70.39%, Crude Fat (min): 4.54%, Crude Fiber (max): 0.9%, Moisture (max): 11.79%, 3112 kcal/kg, 88 kcal/oz
Keep in a cool/dry place. Our dehydrated products are free of preservatives and pesticides, and although it is very uncommon, bugs and mold (from added moisture) are your two culprits for causing trouble.
Our bagged products do great in the bag they come in. Just keep them away from wet environments and the bag closed when you aren't using them. For longer storage, the freezer can be a great way to keep our products fresh, and away from bugs and pest that might show interest.
Every Kona Dog Wear Collar, Leash, ID Tag and Tug Toy item is handmade and will vary slightly from what is pictured. We have tested all of our products with our own pups as well as with strength testing equipment and they have passed our standards. However, it is the user's responsibility to know what is safe for their dog's strength and activity level. Our collars and leashes are not to be used for tie outs. All dog gear should be inspected regularly for wear and tear. Kona Dog Wear cannot be held liable for any harm or injuries that may occur as a result of using this product.